Upcoming Study Tours
This is Business Tomorrow
Retail, Real Estate, Architecture, Food
Our unique tailor-made innovation tour is specifically designed to help you easily foster innovation and identify the next hot trends for your company. With us by your side, you will learn how to inspire your team, how to innovate and how to boost your bottom line.
- Visits to the most innovative retail and real estate players
- First-hand insights into the future of global retail and real estate
- Discussions about what works best and what does not
- Meetings with innovators and trendsetters shaping the future of the industry as we speak
Our expertise and network of trusted connections will ensure that you will get the most out of your trip.
Tuesday, 24 September
Individual arrival, Get-together and Innovation keynote
Wednesday, 25 September
& Thursday, 26 September
Retail Innovation Forum, Visits
At the ICSC Retail Innovation Forum you will:
- Connect with industry leaders, innovators and disruptors that are creating, managing and investing in great retail places.
- Discover fresh insights, revolutionary ideas and new opportunities to transform your business.
- Participate in collaborative sessions for a deeper dive on retail innovation across the sector.
Dinners with special guests and hosted by Georg Oehler in his London penthouse
Friday, 27 September
Visits, Concluding lunch, Individual departure
Executives on Tour in Finland and Denmark
21 to 25 October 2019
Innovation for Growth
During a time-efficient, three-day tour du force of Scandinavia, we will take you behind the scenes of exceptionally innovative companies in Finland and Denmark.
- 3 in 1: Innovation Keynotes, Executive Tour, Innovation Workshop
- Visits to most innovative global players like Nokia, LEGO, KONE, UPM, DANFOSS
- Insights from the hidden champions Naava, Exruptive, BloxHub
- Personal meetings with experienced executives that successfully worked on innovation: find what you can adapt for your own company
- Another perspective and new ideas for business growth
- Exchange with the tour peers that deal with same situations and learn from each other
- Innovation workshop with ChangeWorks: start your innovation project before you get home
- Fostering Innovation: How does cross-industry innovation work
- How to bring innovation into your company without jeopardising your core business and values
- Open innovation: How to use external ideas from customers, suppliers and partners to drive innovation
- How to build new partnerships and work across industries
- How to choose and adapt new technologies and the right new business models
- Rethinking and adapting operations and services for operational excellence and competitive advantage
- Cultural transformation: Building a culture of innovation & agile mindset
- How to be an innovative leader
LEADERSHIP: #Innovation #Digital Transformation #New Business Models #Resilient Organisation
TECH: #New Tech #IoT #Automation #4th Industrial Revolution #Digital Products #Virtual Reality
C-Level Executives, Innovation Managers, Business Owners, Investors